Our ideal candidate will have a high level of tolerance for
repetitive tasks and deliver precise
error free work with attention to quality and detail.
You must be:
• Provide first aid and treat minor injuries/ailments of
employees during the shift.
• Examination of sanitary standards during the shift and
take/recommend remedial action
where necessary .
• Maintenance of records of consumption of medicine and
updating stock records.
• Arrange for replenishment of stocks of medicine.
• Ensure confidentiality in maintenance of medical records
• Male below 45 years of age.
• Have completed 03 years relevant diploma course conducted
by Ministry of Health.
• Registered Nurse in Sri Lanka Medical Council.
• Passed G.C.E. (A/L) Examination with minimum three simple
passes for core subjects.
• Passed G.C.E. (O/L) Examination with minimum six (06)
credit passes including
mathematics & English language.
• Minimum 05 years of experience in a large scale industrial
• Have good oral and written communication skills of the
• Have good computer literacy.
• Willing to work on Roster/Shift basis.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package is on
offer for selected candidates.
Please email your comprehensive CV with details of two
non-related referees, copies of certificates & a copy of NIC addressed to the General
Manager - HR to email@example.com or by post with the position applied
for in the top left corner of the envelope to the address shown hereunder within 10 days of this advertisement.
Click to apply