Duty Engineering Manger supervises and coordinates
Engineering activities during the shift to ensure equipment and services are
available for the efficient control and movement of containers through the
Main responsibilities of the job include:
• Supervise & coordinate the engineering activities for
the efficient control & movement of containers.
• Coordinate the Engineering activities in liaison with the
• Achieve agreed plant and equipment reliability levels by
ensuring maintenance programs conforming
to company policy
and to manufacturer's standards.
• Supervise and manages internal and external labour &
ensure that safety, health & environmental
observed in accordance with company policies.
Our ideal candidate will have technical capabilities to
perform a variety of activities with strong
commitment to results.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Proven leadership skills with managing a large workforce.
• An Engineering Bachelors Degree from a recognized
• Minimum 05 years experience in a container terminal or a
large scale industrial organization.
• Comprehensive knowledge in heavy industry equipment
• Sound knowledge in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic /
• Skills in maintenance and trouble shooting of heavy
industrial equipment at minimum cost with the
of human resources.
• Knowledge in safety, health & environmental management
and work standards.
• Good communication, leadership skills and other managerial
competencies to deal with employees,
contractors and consultants.
• Ability to work under demanding conditions.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package is on
offer for the selected candidate.
Please email your comprehensive CV with details of two
non-related referees &
a copy of NIC addressed to the General Manager - HR to
or by post with the position applied for in the top left
of the envelope to the address shown hereunder
within 10 days of
Click to apply