Assistant Receival Delivery Officer (ARDO)
Job Profile :
This person focuses on delivering highly accurate and quality services based on established standards, guidelines and procedures within the SAGT container terminal.
Main responsibilities of the job include:
- Receive / Deliver containers to / from SAGT terminal.
- Check whether containers received are for nominated vessels and physically in good condition.
- Process Export Receipt Advice (ERA’s) and Import Delivery Orders.
- Check the type of cargo and follow appropriate formalities including Hazardous Cargo Procedures.
- Ensure availability of relevant statutory cargo clearances from state authorities such as customs prior to release of containers and take appropriate actions accordingly.
Candidate profile :
Our ideal candidate will have a high level of tolerance for repetitive tasks and deliver precise error free work with attention to quality and detail. Experience in similar field will be an advantage.
You must be :
- Below 35 years of age.
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) Examination in six (06) subjects with minimum three (03) credit passes including Mathematics & English language.
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) Examination with minimum 03 passes.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills of the English language.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Willing to work on Roster / Shift basis.